Wellness Ctr of Franklin
Hemp CBD Butter Recipe
CBD Hemp flower can be used in so many other ways than smoking. If you want to incorporate CBD into your daily recipes, one way to do this is to make CBD infused butter.
This recipe can be made at home in your own kitchen!
Using CBD everyday is simple when you have your butter ready to go and accessible in the fridge. You can use your CBD infused butter in substitute of butter in any recipe, on top of toast, or to butter the pan. I recommend using half CBD butter and half regular butter for a better taste and to make your CBD butter last longer!
Just follow these steps:
1. First step is to Preheat the oven to 230 degrees and weigh out 2 grams of hemp CBD flower with a kitchen scale.
2. Second step is to grind up the flower. Make sure you do not use any stems in this proccess.
3. Third step is to spread the ground up flower on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Next, bake the flower in the oven for approximately 40 minutes. Flower will brown a little.
Baking the flower at 230 degrees for 40 minutes will turn CBDa into CBD. This process is called decarboxylating.
4. Fourth step is to heat one stick of butter and 1 cup of water in a saucepan or pot on low heat. Adding water will help with separating the butter at the end. Next, add the flower from the oven into the saucepan and stir. Keep saucepan at a simmer ( do not let it boil) for 50 - 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Fifth step is to place cheese cloth over the bowl and secure with a rubber band. Pour melted butter mixture onto the cheesecloth and drain.
6. Sixth step is to drain the water and transfer the remaining butter into a container with a lid. Store in the fridge for a few weeks or in the freezer for 6 months.
What You Need:
2 grams Hemp Flower
8 tbsp Salted Butter ( 1 stick)
1 Cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 230 degrees
2. While waiting for the oven to heat, grind flower and spread on baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Bake in oven for approximately 40 minutes. Flower will brown a little.
4. Heat butter and water in a saucepan or pot. Add the flower into the saucepan and stir. Keep saucepan at a simmer ( do not let it boil) for 50 - 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Place cheese cloth over the bowl and secure with a rubber band. Pour melted butter mixture onto the cheesecloth and drain. 6. Place melted butter into the refrigerator and cool until it is solidified. 7. Drain water and transfer butter to a container with a lid.